About SERVPRO of Chesapeake North
Owners of SERVPRO of Chesapeake North
SERVPRO® of Chesapeake North is a locally owned and operated franchise specializing in disaster cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property in Chesapeake after a fire, smoke or water damage. We mitigate mold, clean crime scene traumas, bio-hazard accidents and help to restore your soft contents and electronics.
Alan Alewine, the owner and his staff, understand the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage emergency and the disruption it causes your life, your home or your business.
Our goal is to try and help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly help to make it "Like it never even happened." We will work with your insurance company to help settle your claim quickly and efficiently. Our SERVPRO® of Chesapeake North staff is also highly trained in property damage restoration. Employee training is continuous and includes training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility in Tennessee with regular IICRC-industry certification requirements.
In the event of large commercial loss, we work together through our nationwide system of qualified franchises and our Disaster Recovery Team. to get the job done, quickly and your business doors open. No damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO® of Chesapeake North.
Serving you since 1996, SERVPRO® of Chesapeake North is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASCS - Air Systems Cleaning Specialist
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMR - Council-certified Microbial Remediator
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- VSMR - Ventilation System Mold Remediators
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Better Business Bureau
- Community Associations Institute (SEVA Chapter CAI)
- Hampton Roads Association For Commercial Real Estate (HRACRE)
- Hampton Roads Claims Association (HRCA)
- Hampton Roads Realtors Association (HRRA)
- Indoor Air Quality Association
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- International Facility Management Association (IFMA) Hampton Roads Chapter
- National Air Duct Cleaners Association
- National Association of Residential Property Managers (Sourth Eastern Chapter) NARPM
- VA Public Risk Management Association (PRIMA)
- 2009 - SERVPRO Chairmans Silver
- 2010 - SERVPRO Chairmans Silver
- 2011 - SERVPRO Chairmans Silver
- 2012 - SERVPRO Chairmans Silver
- 2013 - SERVPRO Chairmans Silver
- 2014 - SERVPRO Chairmans Gold
- 2017 - Contractor Connection Top Performer Award