What's going on in our Community
SERVPRO of Chesapeake North
SERVPRO of Chesapeake North takes great pride in being a part of the Chesapeake community. We understand that communities like ours help to hold America together. SERVPRO of Chesapeake North wants to do our part to help ensure that the Chesapeake North community thrives by helping those less fortunate, keeping the area safe and making our community the best it can be.
Every year SERVPRO of Chesapeake North participates in the Crawford & Company Global Day of Service volunteer initiative. One day each year is dedicated to servicing our communities.
This year we are participating by initiating 5 Days of Giving. We are accepting and collecting donations for five different local charities at our business office at 913 Business Park Drive, Chesapeake, VA 23320.
- The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. One of our employees will be walking in the "Out of the Darkness Walk" on 10/21/18. Support her and this event at https://www.facebook.com/donate/1975727999392463.
- Blankets for the Homeless- You can drop off blankets, coats, hats and winter clothes and shoes.
- Chesapeake Humane Society- You can drop off office supplies and or pet supplies or gift cards.
- Food Bank of Southeastern Virginia- You can drop off of non-perishable foods in non-breakable containers. Food can be up to 6 months past expiration date.
- Children's Crisis Center of Hampton Roads- You can drop off children's clothing, toys, games, snacks, etc.
SERVPRO of Chesapeake North would appreciate your help in making our #5Days OfGiving a success for our community. Call us for more information at 757-465-9700.