Recent Before & After Photos

Flooded Doctor's Office in Chesapeake


This flooded pediatric office in Chesapeake, VA occurred after the property owner had plumbing repairs made in the office.  The kitchen laminate floor... READ MORE



Fire Damaged DVD Player in Chesapeake, VA


SERVPRO of Chesapeake is capable of restoring your electronics to preloss conditions.This DVD player was covered in soot inside and outside. A De-ionized water ... READ MORE



Moldy Leather Jacket Cleaning in Chesapeake


We are a content restoration contractor with state of the art equipment and facilities.Within the next twenty four hours, we can collect, restore and retur... READ MORE



Moldy Coat in Chesapeake, VA


A homeowner in Chesapeake, VA discovered that her jacket that had been put in a bin after a garage flood was discolored.This jacket is covered with mold. It can... READ MORE



Moldy Shoes in Chesapeake, VA


These mold covered shoes were discovered buried deep in a hall closet.  It was soon discovered that the homeowner had a water leak under their house.We wer... READ MORE



Air Duct Cleaning in Chesapeake, VA


This is the  inside of a commercial building air handler.Tenants were complaining of a "musty" odor and the HVAC unit was continuously requiring maint... READ MORE



Sewage Backup in Chesapeake, VA


This homeowner's rental property bathroom toilet backed up due to a clogged city line.  The home was unoccupied and the damage caused significant mold on a... READ MORE



Drapery Cleaning in Military Housing


These custom made drapes sit proudly in a stately home on a military facility and every two years SERVPRO® of Chesapeake restores them to like new.Cleaning ... READ MORE



Microbial Growth in a Vertical Return Duct in Chesapeake, VA


This return duct insulation in a commercial building was full of mold.  The tenants were complaining of a "musty" smell throughout the building.We removed ... READ MORE



Fire at Carrsville Elementary in Carrsville, VA


This fire damage was a result of a lap top charging station. We received the call the morning following the fire on Wednesday 11/2. There was fire, soot, and sm... READ MORE