After a disaster, documents, photographs, and books could be lost forever. SERVPRO® of Chesapeake North knows that a quick response and action is crucial to saving and recovering damaged possessions. With access to a restoration facility, state of the art technology and equipment, our restoration professionals will help recover your paper goods.
Document Restoration Facility:
- We use the latest vacuum freeze-drying method, as well as gamma irradiation technology for sterilizing.
- Documents are managed by HIPPA Master=certified technicians under 24/7 surveillance.
- We use a computerized inventory system for digitizing your documents.
- We can accommodate large commercial losses or small residential jobs.
- We offer a range of services that include drying, cleaning/disinfecting, re-jacketing, digitizing, and deodorizing.
Types of document item we restore:
- Paper documents, books and magazines, manuscripts and files, photographs, films, negatives, microfiche, x-rays, blueprints, maps, and parchment.
Document Cleaning & Disinfecting is necessary in instances when documents have been contaminated and exposed to bacteria, viruses, pesticides, or other harmful chemicals. Our gamma irradiation technology is used to safety and effectively sterilize your documents.
Digitizing Services can convert your paper files and photos to help save storage space and enable your access to them with a touch of a button, keeping them safe from a flood or fire.
Need your valuable documents restored? Call Today- 757-465-9700